; Top Agent Network
Chris Simone Chris & Francine Simone
Real Estate Broker Team with Allison James Estates and Homes
(408) 772-7113
Top Agent Network

Most buyers, and surprisingly, most AGENTS don't even know that this network exists!  The reason is simple....only agents that are in the Top 10% production are eligible/invited to join! (they do verify eligibility)  We are a part of this elite group of agents.  Being a member gives us access to properties that the other 90% of agents (and the general public) are not even aware of!  This gives our Buyer clients a tremendous advantage.  Take a look at this short video for more info on the benefits of working with a TAN agent.

If you'd like to arrange a meeting with us, please contact Chris at:  Homes@TheSimoneTeam.com  or give him a call at (408)772-7113

For a list of all the benefits to working with The Simone Team on your home purchase, please visit:  www.TheSimoneTeam.com/BuyerBenefits